A few years ago our President, Linda McAleer, was selected to be featured in the Philadelphia Business Journal as part of their ongoing CEO File series – and we created a throwback blog post to share some highlights about her leadership and personality.
Inspired, we decided to create a Melior Team Profile for everyone on our staff. By asking and answering these questions, we hope you’ll get to know us a bit more, both personally and professionally. Last month we featured Vice President Susan Levine.
This month, we’re taking the time to get to know Vice President Liz Cohen, who shares some fun facts about herself:
- Essential business philosophy: There is no substitute for excellence
- Best decision: Marrying my husband and having our kids
- Word that best describes you: Curious
- First choice for a new career: Sociologist
- The most important lesson you’ve learned: First impressions can be very misleading
To learn more about Liz, check out her full bio here.