A few years ago our President, Linda McAleer, was selected to be featured in the Philadelphia Business Journal as part of its ongoing CEO File series – and we created a throwback blog post to share some highlights about her leadership and personality.
Inspired, we decided to create a Melior Team Profile for everyone on our staff. By asking and answering these questions, we hope you’ll get to know us a bit more, both personally and professionally.
First up, Vice President Susan Levine shares some fun facts about herself:
- Essential business philosophy: Everything has a shelf life
- Best decision: Marrying my husband and building a family
- Word that best describes you: Determined
- First choice for a new career: Clean out specialist
- The most important lesson you’ve learned: Time is not fungible (even though I keep trying to make it so)
To learn more about Susan, check out her full bio here.