While going through our press clippings, we found a fun blast from the past that we wanted to share. A few years ago our President, Linda McAleer, was selected to be featured in the Philadelphia Business Journal as part of their ongoing CEO File series.
In addition to expressing her business philosophy and Melior’s accomplishments, Linda shared some fun facts about herself. We think this profile truly encapsulates the spirit of Linda both personally and professionally.
Here are some of the highlights from the article that define Linda’s leadership and personality:
- Essential business philosophy: Conventional wisdom is not wisdom.
- Best decision: Starting The Melior Group and recognizing early on that physical exercise is critical for health.
- Word that best describes you: Ultimate networker.
- First choice for a new career: Commissioner of the National Football League.
- Person most interested in meeting: Ruth Bader Ginsburg. When she accepted the nomination to the Supreme Court, she paid tribute to her mother in her remarks … “I pray that I may be all that she would have been, had she lived in an age when women could aspire and achieve and daughters are cherished as much as sons.”
- The most important lesson you’ve learned: Nothing is constant but change.
To read the full profile of our fearless leader, you can visit the page on Philadelphia Business Journal’s website here.