A pillar of the global trade infrastructure industry wanted to bring its brand image to the 21st century.
The challenge for the firm was three-fold:
- Understand what its brand currently stands for
- Identify the brand elements that really matter to the marketplace and will carry the brand forward in a relevant way
- Determine alignment between market perceptions and those elements necessary for refreshing the brand
Melior began the process by conducting in-depth interviews with senior executives both within the organization and at client firms. These interviews provided a wealth of information as to the current state of the brand, brand aspirations, and what executives believe the brand should represent going forward.
Melior leveraged this information to design and carry out a web survey of over 1,000 customer and prospect firms in the US and Europe. To ensure the richest possible information, participants answered both closed-ended rating and open-ended probing questions.
The research gave our client the information needed to energize its brand. The research:
Uncovered new information about how the market sees the company and its brand.
Provided a baseline against which to map and track changes in market perceptions of the brand over time.
Formed the basis for a new communications strategy that has helped change the way the market sees our client.
- Led to the development of a new logo and a re-tooling of the corporate website.
Contact Melior to learn about how we can drive powerful information to fuel your business or organization.
- 09 Apr 2015
- Government/Civic Entities