Melior’s work in the field of education encompasses colleges, universities, and professional schools, as well as independent schools and public school districts. In addition, Melior works with education-related organizations (e.g., testing services, certification, and student financial aid providers).
The distinguishing feature of our work with these institutions is the complexity of the “market” definition and challenge. Defining a research approach that can inform an institution’s direction for the future often means attending to audiences and constituencies with differing interests and perceptions, then sifting through and analyzing this information in a way that is actionable.
Melior works with colleges and universities to:
- impact strategic directions
- assess and enhance brand image
- direct recruitment efforts
- ground marketing and communications efforts
- develop new degree programs
- develop and gauge target audience reaction to programming and offerings
- plan for facility expansion
Colleges, universities and schools have multi-layered constituencies and audiences. We have gathered information from virtually every segment within these audiences, and leverage our knowledge about the state of the industry today against our deep marketing experience in order to provide our clients with the strategic guidance needed to meet the challenges of the future. We regularly work with:
- Prospective college students (both teens and adults)
- Current students (undergraduate and graduate)
- Parents of prospective college students
- Boards of trustees
- Government/policy makers
- Immediate community/general public
For more information on our work in the education field, please contact us.