Financial and Insurance
The Melior Group helps clients successfully traverse the increasingly competitive and dramatically changing landscape of the financial services and insurance marketplace.
Industry consolidation, product commoditization, and the rise of new competitors and new service delivery channels have created both challenges and opportunities. We use our expertise not only to gather high quality information, but also to get underneath the findings to help clients understand the strategic implications of individual and market behavior. We leverage our knowledge about the state of the industry today against our decades-long business experience to provide informative intelligent insights.
Melior provides strategic market research to a wide range of sophisticated financial services firms, which include:
- Asset servicing/custody
- Wealth management
- Treasury management
- Retail products/services
- Institutional products (e.g., foreign exchange, derivatives, securities lending)
- Retail products (e.g., sweeps, CDs, loans, mortgages)
- Internet and technology services
- Insurance and credit products
Audiences researched include:
- Senior level decision-makers (Business Owners, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, Cash Management, Treasurers, Directors of Commercial Mortgages)
- Pension plan managers and sponsors
- Benefits managers
- Institutional investors
- Financial advisors/asset managers
- Mutual fund families
- Investment advisors
- Consumers (e.g., affluent/high net worth individuals, Seniors, Millennials)
- Influencers/referral sources (e.g., attorneys, accountants)
For more information on our work in the financial services and insurance marketplace, please contact us.